Introducing Myself

    Hello! My name is Annie Coniam and welcome to my blog! As you can see by the title I play the cello, however, my foray into music started long before that. I played the violin for about three years before I decided on cello and I have dabbled in piano, ukulele and guitar. However, music is not my only passion. I love hiking, cooking, anything to do with animals, and martial arts.

    I want to try out and learn about all kinds of instruments from percussion to woodwinds. Music has been a major part of my life for so long and I want to explore everything it has to offer. From a young age I was listening to anything and everything from classical to classic rock. Now I enjoy classical music, rap, classic rock and on occasion country. I have been to a few concerts and I enjoy going to places with live music.

If your interested in music I like-click here!

This is one of my favorite songs of all time!



Comments

  1. You have very eclectic tastes in music! I had to take cello lessons when I was in college as part of my preparation as a music teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, that is so cool that you play the cello! I play piano, but I've thought about learning another stringed instrument such as cello, violin, or guitar. I love that picture of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music and the Fictive Dream

Society and Music and A Note from Me About My Class